Until recently I was often asked by my followers to reveal the stocks that I have my personal investments in. I was not very comfortable revealing my personal investments to others. But after continued requests from readers and followers, I decided to give access to my stock portfolio as a premium service. Subscribing to this service will give you access to my personal stock portfolio and all the updates therein for the subscription period.
You can read about my stock investing philosophy and stock picking methodology by clicking here and here respectively. For a detailed version of my step-by-step stock picking methodology, you can consider purchasing my book ‘SIMPLE INVESTING – A Stock Investor’s Handbook’ by clicking here. This is the same philosophy and methodology I use to select stocks for myself and my clients.
What You Get:
Subscribing to my ‘Follow My Portfolio’ service will give you access to:
- The names of stocks I have invested in.
- The dates on which each investment is made.
- The prices at which each investment is made.
- Transactions updates (as email updates and on the portfolio screen).
- Percentage of each stock’s contribution to the portfolio.
Basically, the Portfolio screen will have the following two tables (the heads are also given below):
Table 1: Current Portfolio
|Company||Trading Symbol||Price||Percentage Allocation|
Table 2: Transaction Updates
|Trade Date||Exchange||Company||Trading Symbol||Price|
A few important points to note:
- This service is meant only for investors who believe in investing in companies on the basis of strong fundamentals and for medium to long-term. This service is not meant for traders. I am a fundamental analyst and investor and invest in undervalued companies with very strong fundamentals. This is the reason the number of transactions and churning of the portfolio is limited. I sell when there is a significant change in the fundamentals or the stock has become overvalued. The number of stocks ranges between 5 to 20 at any given point in time.
- Please note that this is not an investment advisory service, but only an information service. The interpretation of the information needs to be made by the subscriber. The stocks in my portfolio should not be considered as investment recommendations. If you are interested in availing our personalized equity or mutual funds advisory services you are welcome to visit the pages for the respective services in the ‘Services’ menu. No personalized services form a part of this service.
- Subscribers are advised not to blindly purchase stocks I have invested in but to do their own analysis or take the services of a qualified investment adviser.
- We would not be responsible in any ways for any kind of losses that any person may suffer as a result of the information provided under this service.
- No minimum returns are guaranteed.
- I would not be able to respond to queries related to the rationale of investing into specific stocks.
- Fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding this service.
– WHY SUBSCRIBE –
– FEE AND SUBSCRIPTION –
Click HERE to know the fee and subscribe to the FOLLOW MY PORTFOLIO service.
To subscribe, click on the above link, chose your plan and make the payment. You will get instant access to the screen as soon as you make the payment.
The link to the screen is given below. You can access the screen easily through the main menu as well.